Creative Artworker APPLY NOW
This role offers the successful candidate the chance to make a real difference to the business and work on a number of creative projects.
Projects will range from brand development, advertising, literature, exhibitions, packaging, digital campaigns, and social media content - the full channel mix.
We are looking for a dynamic individual with a track record for excellent design, passion for brand building and storytelling campaigns, focused on elevating the brand through forward-thinking design across all channels.
- Educated to degree level in graphic design or related creative field
- Working closely with the marketing team to organise photoshoots and advertisement strategies for products, vehicles, accessories and merchandise.
- Experience of designing brochures, posters and additional literature
- Strong portfolio demonstrating solid creativity and experience using a range of media
- An excellent portfolio (All candidates must provide a portfolio alongside their application, otherwise, the application will not be considered).
- A degree in Graphic Design
- Experience of using Photoshop and In-Design
- Self-starter and able to demonstrate creative and strategic thinking. Not afraid to challenge existing ways of working
- Creative flair and meticulous attention to detail and quality focused
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Team player and ability to multi-task, work under pressure and turnaround work to some very short deadlines
- Excellent planning, organisation, and project management skills and able to manage own workloads to meet deadlines
Please provide a link to a portfolio alongside a covering letter and CV.