NFT Artist APPLY NOW
Sun, Jan 30, 2022
We have an exciting opportunity for an NFT Artist to join our team.
The successful candidate must be able to create digital artwork using new and existing templates, concepts, and brand guidelines.
This role is ideal for an experienced digital artist with a passion for the creative field.
Project Kahn is a worldwide brand, we have a lot of great projects coming up in the next 12 months, with plans to grow our own production company within the business.
The successful candidate must:
- Have experience and understanding of NFTs, cryptocurrencies and blockchain.
- Possess an understanding of the NFT marketplace/industry.
- Have minimum 2 years’ experience as a digital artist/graphic designer.
- Possess a thorough understand of digital illustration processes and methods.
- Be highly proficient in Adobe Photoshop/Adobe Illustrator.
- Be able to adapt to the artistic styles that each project requires.
- Be able to manage multiple projects under deadlines.
- Be positive and self-motivated with good communication skills.
- Have a high attention to detail.
Key duties and responsibilities:
- Collaborate with the design and engineering teams to create conceptual digital artwork.
- Manage the design, creation, and promotion of our brand NFT projects.
- Be creative in design, while following brand guidelines.
- Uphold a high level of quality when illustrating new and existing designs.
- Be prepared to assist with prototyping of new and existing designs.
- Manage large volumes of high-resolution media content in a variety of formats across multiple devices, including tablets and mobile.
- Provide accurate time estimations to design briefs.
Knowledge and passion for cryptocurrency, non-fungible token “NFT”, blockchain technology, Bitcoin, Ethereum, alternative digital currency, non-fungible tokens, and emerging digital markets.
- Proactive and driven.
- Ability to work in a high-pressure environment and meet targets.
- Ability to self-manage work to deadlines.
- Ability to work as part of a multi-disciplinary team.
- A self-starter in digital illustration, ready to impart your skills and knowledge.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Knowledge of the automotive industry is desirable.
- Full driving license.
Please attach examples of previous work.2022-01-30|||London|||Design||||||6ATQ34DsM7WWtp4p|||FULL_TIME|||GBP|||YEAR|||single|||25000|||25000||||||false