Kahn Design is a British-based company that specialises in the modification of motor vehicles. Founded by Afzal Kahn, the company has its headquarters in Bradford and showrooms in both Chelsea and Kensington in London.
This is a great role for a recent graduate to get their foot in the industry.
We require a Legal Secretary to work closely and provide efficient and effective support to our CEO. We are seeking applications from outstanding candidates with integrity, imagination, and energy for this rewarding role.
Our CEO is looking for a proactive, think on your feet, two steps ahead of the game ‘Fixer’ type of person whose flexibility in terms of time, is second to none. This position is ideal for anyone looking for a role to make their own.
The individual must possess a degree in Law, as the ideal candidate would be expected to work closely with the legal department along with the PR and marketing team.
Key Duties and Responsibilities
• Timekeeping and organizational skills must be second to none
• New Business Development
• Assisting the PR & Marketing team
• Liaising with the legal department
• Field incoming calls and inquiries
• Must be able to work under pressure
• To set up and manage internal meetings between members of staff and project teams, including diary management for the meeting spaces
• To plan and manage internal and external events, including but not limited to exhibitions, trade shows, and internal launch events
• To ensure that the movements of the Senior Management team are communicated to relevant persons
• This list is not exhaustive and is meant to provide a guide only. You may be required to fulfil other duties depending on the need of the business
You will also be a key part of managing the CEO's properties across the country. Including rental properties.
Desired Skills and Experience
• 1st Class certification is ideally required
• Strong time management and organizational skills
• The ability to communicate with various stakeholders
• Very strong in Microsoft Office, especially Outlook, Word and Excel.