We require a Marketing/Admin assistant to work closely and provide efficient and effective support to our Car Sales department. We are seeking applications from outstanding candidates with integrity, imagination, and energy for this rewarding role.
We are looking for a proactive, think on your feet, two steps ahead of the game type of person whose flexibility in terms of time are second to none. This position is ideal for anyone looking for a role to make their own.
The individual must possess a degree in Marketing or similar, as the ideal candidate would be expected to work closely with the marketing team.
The successful candidate will be travelling back and forth for training in both Bradford and London.
Key Duties and Responsibilities
- Assist the Car sales team in managing social media platforms such as Instagram, Linkedin and Facebook.
- Collaborating with the marketing team, clients and partners in relation to marketing strategy.
- Helping identify marketing trends and key opportunities for innovation.
- Learning and working with various types of software for digital marketing.
- Creating marketing material, case studies, and presentations.
- Providing administrative support to the car sales team.
- Preparing, formatting and editing a range of documents.
- Understanding company product and brand.
- General office duties.
- Creating and interpreting a variety of reports.
- Organizing market research.
- Analyzing questionnaires and other forms of feedback.
- Updating social media accounts.
Marketing Assistant Requirements:
- Degree in marketing, business or related field.
- Administration or sales and marketing assistant experience.
- Effective written and verbal communication skills.
- A high level of attention to detail.
- Ability to work effectively within a team and independently.
- Experience using computers for a variety of tasks.
- Competency in Microsoft applications including Word, Excel, and Outlook.
- Good organization skills.
- Related job and internship experience.
- Digital marketing experience.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: £10.42 per hour
- Marketing: 1 year (preferred)
Work Location: In person|||Bradford/London|||Marketing||||||-V9OdrjaQlQANH-X|||FULL_TIME|||GBP|||HOUR|||single||||||||||||false|||