Edit and manage your selectionsVIEW YOUR SELECTION
Kahn Design is a British-based automotive design house that specialises in the design and manufacture of vehicles, automotive parts and accessories. Founded by Afzal Kahn, the company is well-established with a diverse range of clients worldwide and has offices and in Yorkshire and London.
We have an exciting opportunity for a confident, ambitious and talented individual to work within the Digital Team as Marketing Manager for Kahn Design, Chelsea Truck Company and Project Kahn and assist in the delivery of all marketing campaigns and to provide general support.
As the Marketing Manager, you will work closely with our C.E.O and the Digital team to deliver marketing campaigns across a plethora of channels. We work in a fast paced, deadline driven environment and aim to provide excellence in everything we do. You will be a creative person, who is well organised and thrives when working as part of a successful award-winning team.
We are looking for someone with excellent interpersonal skills, and the confidence to maintain and actively develop strong partnerships with social media influencers and discerning high net worth clients.
You will also be responsible for organising events such as our participation at leading national and international car shows whilst also seeking to promote the brands on a national and international level.
The ideal candidate will have several years’ experience of working in a marketing role and be ready to further develop their skills at a company where your ideas will count.
Working at Kahn Design
Working as a key member of the digital team, you will be a valued and trusted member of our team, who will work alongside our C.E.O and steer the business and continue to grow across the world.
The ideal candidate for this role will:
· Have excellent understanding of the different marketing styles required for print, online and social media.
· Have strong organisation and project management skills
· Have experience of creating and delivering successful campaigns
· Have an understanding website CMS platforms and the importance of SEO
The main responsibilities and accountabilities of the role:
· Supporting the management of client accounts and taking responsibility for specific digital and print marketing campaigns
· Assisting with the writing and production of a range of written material including newsletters and brochures for printed and online media
· Providing administrative support for the team including organising and attending client meetings, events and interviews