Sales Administrator APPLY NOW
Sun, Jan 30, 2022
We have an exciting opportunity for an Office Administrator to join our team.
The successful candidate will have experience in an office-based role, ideally from an administration and/or sales background.
This role is ideal for a highly organised entry-level professional, with great progression opportunities within the business.
The successful candidate must:
- Experience in an office-based role, ideally with experience in administration or sales background.
- An understanding of general administration processes and methods.
- Be able to proficiently use Microsoft Office Suite (In particular, Word, Excel, and Outlook).
- Have some familiarity with Sage500 software for accounts.
- Be able to manage their workload, particularly during busy periods.
- Be positive and self-motivated with good communication skills.
- Have a high attention to detail.
Key duties and responsibilities:
- To work with the sales team in generating invoices.
- Accurate filing and organising of accounts documents.
- General housekeeping: making sure information is up to date on Sage500 software.
- To provide support to both the sales team and the accounts team, acting as a point of call for enquiries.
- Identifying any problems/mistakes and alerting the sales manager.
- To cover for members of the sales team when required.
- Any other duties as required by the sales manager.
- Highly organised.
- Excellent verbal and written skills.
- Proactive and driven.
- Ability to work in a high-pressure environment and meet targets.
- Ability to self-manage work to deadlines.
Knowledge of the automotive industry is essential.
- Full driving license.