Edit and manage your selectionsVIEW YOUR SELECTION
Working closely with the wider Commercial team the Operations Manager for the Ineos brand will influence future business strategy for our upcoming line of Ineos Grenadier vehicles in Europe.
The succesfull individual will be required to think outside of the box, analyse market trends and make a clear distinction vs the current automotive space. Implementing and managing the development and maintenance of the route to market strategy; reviewing, analysing and making recommendations for different strategic concepts.
The role also includes development tasks including developing working relationships with potential partners as well as finding and engaging with new partners in the UK and globally.
Responsibilities include (but are not limited to):
· Research, identify and build relationships with potential strategic business partners, as part of a process to operationalise the strategy
· Establish the business model and ways of working with regional partners
· Collect and analyse market data and market potential and make recommendations in relation to market entry plans and routes to market
· Execute strong business case analysis on the recommendation on market entry plans and sales channels, responsible for seeking new ways to market
· Conduct regional and partner performance analysis to create projections, planning, and growth models
· Source and appoint regional, national and international business partners as and when required.
What we are looking for:
· International customer and product launch business development experience
· A creative approach
· Automotive sector experience is desired but not essential as training will be provided
· Proven track record working in an international business environment
· Good understanding on global automotive-related trends, especially linked to the 4x4 off-road segment
· Strong analytical and negotiating skills
· It is desirable that the ideal candidate will be from a manufacturing background.
If the role sounds of interest and you want to learn more please apply.
Please be advised, remuneration for the position is £35,000 per annum with an OTE of £60,000.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
· Monday to Friday
· Weekend availability
· Operations/Sales: 3 years (required)
Work Location: Kahn H.Q