If you are a self-driven, ambitious and tech-savvy PA and Marketing professional we would love to meet you!
Ultimately, you will be educated to Masters degree level. Therefore, you will be able to dilligently multi task a plethora of projects and requests including handling all the personal Marketing for our CEO along with managing all our social media communications across Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, LinkedIn and more.
What you’ll bring:
- Optimising content to enhance content discoverability on the platform and effectively monetise CTC content to maximise revenue opportunities
- Working with the editorial content team to help generate ideas for exciting, original content as well as using platform data to help inform and improve content creation
Executive duties and responsibilities
- Set, plan and implement social media and communication campaigns and strategies
- Social Media Content Creation
- Work with our PR team to develop new initiatives
- Respond to customers in a timely manner
- Monitor, track and report on feedback and online reviews
- Coordinate with Marketing, PR and Communications teams
- Liaise with Development and Sales departments
- Build relationships with customers and industry professionals
- Stay up-to-date with digital technology trends
- Handle requests and queries appropriately.
- Manage diary and schedule meetings and appointments for our CEO and senior staff
- Make travel arrangements.
- Take dictation and minutes.
Social Media Executive requirements
- Proven work experience in a similar role - essential
- Experience planning and leading social media campaigns - essential
- Ability to identify and track relevant community KPIs
- Excellent verbal communication skills
- Excellent writing skills
- Excellent interpersonal and presentations skills
- Hands on experience with social media management
- Ability to interpret website traffic
- Attention to detail, critical-thinker and problem-solver
This role is ideal for someone with a strong interest or passion in cars. Apply now to build an amazing career and be part of a brilliant team. We can’t wait to hear from you.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: £10.42 per hour
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Bradford: reliably commute or plan to relocate before starting work (required)
- United Kingdom (required)
Work Location: In person