We are seeking a Sales Manager to join our Sales Team in London. The Sales Manager is a key position and integral to the ongoing development and success of our parts sales business. The role will suit a driven, tenacious individual able both to apply detailed focus and to work on a more strategic level where required.
Principal responsibilities include:
- Management of the Sales Team, including associated administrative responsibilities.
- Reviewing and allocating all incoming web/email sales enquiries.
- Handling select enquiries personally, including enquiries from prospective important trade customers and VIP enquiries.
- Managing select trade accounts including the most important dealer and distributor accounts.
- Responsibility for meeting sales targets, KPI'S, and for achieving high levels of customer service and satisfaction.
- Identifying new trade business opportunities and progressing these with the Head of Business and the Group CEO.
- Handing and resolving escalated customer service issues.
- Regular reporting to senior management on sales performance, customer service levels / issues, departmental operations and any day-to-day matters requiring escalation.
- Working closely with the Head of Business and the Group CEO to implement the plans and goals of the business.
This is a well-established, exciting and fast-paced company to join, and will allow you to push yourself in a rewarding and dynamic role.
Salary: £30,000 basic - £60k OTE