Edit and manage your selectionsVIEW YOUR SELECTION
The Supply Chain Manager will be responsible for ensuring parts are delivered on time whilst interacting with the wider business on engineering, production and planning. They will have proven managerial and supply chain experience with a bachelor’s degree, preferably in a related discipline. They must have outstanding communication, excellent attention to detail, be IT literate, and have excellent time management.
· Generate weekly stock usage reports and engage with monthly reporting activities
· Use of supply chain tools and systems including Sage and Zoho.
· Communicating and relationship building/maintenance with vendors (including
· Locating new suppliers.
· Assisting R&D in ordering and bringing new products into stock.
· Managing new product introductions at the system level.
· Process shipping documents and delivery notes.
· Arranging sea shipments with chosen logistics suppliers.
· Booking on stock, processing amendments to records, order processing and
creating purchase orders.
· Communication with other departments including on stock arrival schedules and
new product introductions.
· Assemble monthly accrual calculations of freight and warehousing expenditure.
· Maintaining in-house spreadsheets and other records accurately.
· Coordinate with support functions to resolve any open accounts or stock related
· Produce stock usage, credit or progress reports when required.
· Regular reconciliation of system stock vs. warehouse stock.
· Maintain and develop relationships with third party companies.
· Product sourcing, data analysis and reporting on trends.
9:00-16:00 (one hour non paid lunch break)
Monday to Friday.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: £26,000.00 per year
Ability to commute/relocate:
Work Location: In person