We are seeking a Vehicle Sales Controller to join our vehicle sales team.
The role will suit a driven, tenacious and well-organised individual with excellent interpersonal skills, able to establish positive relationships with both colleagues and customers alike.
Principal responsibilities include:
- Management of engagement within the enquiry management system (car sales).
- Reviewing and allocating all incoming web/email sales enquiries as appropriate, whether allocating out to sales staff or referring to senior management dependent on the nature of the enquiry.
- Follow-up on allocated enquiries with the car sales team.
- Ensuring the correct use of systems by the Sales Team, to include proper logging of enquiries and recording all contact with customers.
- Taking a lead in improvements to and customisation of the company's enquiry management system.
- Following up with 'closed sale' customers to gauge and record customer satisfaction and also to identify additional sales opportunities.
- Follow up with 'lost lead' customers with a view to converting, where possible, into sales.
- Responsibility for meeting sales targets, and for achieving high levels of customer service and satisfaction.
- Handing and resolving escalated customer service issues.
- Regular reporting to senior management on sales performance, customer service levels / issues and any day-to-day matters.
- Note - Acquiring Kahn vehicle product and system knowledge is a priority
This is a well-established, exciting and fast-paced company to join, and will allow you to push yourself in a rewarding and dynamic role.
Salary: £35,000.00 per annum, plus commission
Job Type: Full-time, Permanent / Hours 0830 - 1800 Monday to Friday
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: £33,000.00-£35,000.00 per year