Video Producer APPLY NOW
Sun, Jan 30, 2022
Candidates must submit a showreel in order to be considered for this role.
We have an exciting opportunity for a passionate and skilled filmmaker and editor to join our team. The successful candidate must be able to shoot, edit and direct a series of videos in various styles including comedy, documentary, and cinematic.
We have a lot of great projects coming up in the next 12 months, with plans to grow our own production company within the business. This is a fantastic opportunity to get in on the ground floor of a growing industry.
The successful candidate must:
- Have experience running and managing film productions.
- Be proficient with Adobe Creative Cloud, with extensive knowledge of Premiere Pro and Photoshop.
- Have a comprehensive understanding of YouTube with previous experience managing and creating content for the platform.
- Have experience producing and directing.
Key duties and responsibilities:
- Light, record, edit, organise, and compress digital audio, video, and graphic content.
- Manage multiple video projects independently to meet deadlines while maintaining brand standards.
- Manage large volumes of high-resolution media content in a variety of formats across multiple devices, including tablets and mobile.
- Manage our YouTube channel
- Be proactive in creating engaging and relevant content to a professional standard.
- Represent the organisation at events and shows.
- Proactive and driven.
- Ability to work in a high-pressure environment and meet targets.
- Must be flexible and able to work weekends / unsociable hours.
- Excellent communication skills, both written and oral.
- Knowledge of the automotive industry is desirable.
- Full driving license.