Design Interns - Transport and Car Design
Kahn Design is currently on the hunt for talented automotive design interns to come work in our Bradford Design Office. We are looking for creative individuals with a passion for cars and an interest in pursuing a career in the automotive design sector.
About the role:
You will be working with our Head Designer and gain real world experience into what the Automotive Design Industry is all about. From assisting on the design of a new wheel, to seeing a concept design become a finished product ready to be shipped to customers all over the world. No two days will be the same.
- You will have a passion for the Automotive Industry and a talent for creative design.
- Experience of using Adobe Photoshop and Illustrator.
- Knowledge of CAD Design, ideally Autodesk Alias.
- Interest in Graphic design and Product design.
- This is an internship of up to 12-months that can be done alongside your studies if necessary.
- We will cover all travel expenses to and from our office and all extra travel and accommodation if you are ever needed to travel to our London Branches.
If this sounds like you, please send the required CV and Portfolio to firstname.lastname@example.org