Inventory Control Specialist (IMS/WMS)
Inventory Control Specialist (IMS/WMS) APPLY NOW
Are you an experienced stock control manager and looking for the next step on your career ladder?
Are you someone who is motivated and driven by a culture where Customer Service is paramount? Do you thrive on the opportunity to meet and exceed departmental targets? If so, we want to hear from you.
Due to continued growth, we are looking to expand how our fleet team. The successful candidate will join our team in Leeds.
You will be responsible for ordering, securing and maintaining the supply of their company parts fleets. Experience in this industry is essential; you must be driven, enthusiastic and want to succeed. A desire to bring new ideas to expand and develop the corporate department within the business is paramount.
· Implementing new stock control systems.
· Taking charge of the overall digital inventory system, including parts supply.
· Prepare and provide training regularly for operators involved in inventory management.
· Responding to queries and maintaining customer order banks efficiently.
· Handling all parts-relative aspects upon their arrival into stock.
· Demonstrating measurable improvements in service, cost quality, and compliance.
· Exhibiting a deep understanding of cost control with proven commercial awareness.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: £40,000 per year
Job Types: Permanent, Full-time
Salary: £40,000.00 per year
· On-site parking
· Monday to Friday
· Weekend availability
Work Location: In person