Videographer/Film Maker APPLY NOW
We have an exciting opportunity for a passionate and skilled videographer to join our team. The successful candidate will gave 5 years experience and must be able to shoot, edit and direct a series of videos in various styles including promotional and cinematic.
The successful candidate must:
- Social media experience within the following platforms: Youtube, Instagram, Facebook, Tik Tok and more.
- Be proficient with Adobe Creative Cloud, with extensive knowledge of Premiere Pro and Photoshop.
- Have a comprehensive understanding of YouTube with previous experience managing and creating content for the platform.
- Have experience producing and directing.
- Be open to travel both nationwide and internationally
Key duties and responsibilities:
- Light, record, edit, organise and compress digital audio, video, and graphic content.
- Manage multiple video projects independently to meet deadlines while maintaining brand standards.
- Manage large volumes of high-resolution media content in a variety of formats across multiple devices, including tablets and mobile.
- Be proactive in creating engaging and relevant content to a professional standard.
- Represent the organisation at events and shows.
- Proactive and driven.
- Ability to work in a high-pressure environment and meet targets.
- Must be flexible and able to work weekends / unsociable hours.
- Excellent communication skills, both written and oral.
- Knowledge of the automotive industry is desirable.
- Full driving licence.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: £28,000.00-£30,000.00 per year
- Casual dress
- On-site parking
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Bradford: reliably commute or plan to relocate before starting work (preferred)
- Videography: 5 years (required)
Work Location: In person