Private Tutor APPLY NOW
We are seeking a qualified Teacher/tutor to provide lessons in the Wilmslow area of Manchester, across a plethora of subjects on a full-time basis
You will be required to work five days a week, face to face with the child and you will deliver high-quality intervention work targeted at any gaps in knowledge to ensure best possible progress.
As the ideal candidate for this position, you will have: some one well educated with a fantastic degree. A teaching qualification such as PGCE, B.Ed or PHD, BA Hons, with QTS or equivalent recent experience in teaching or tutoring KS3 & KS4 maths would also beneficial.
The ideal candidate will also teach PE and will also be outgoing.
A fantastic understanding of how to work to a set scheme of work, and provide constructive and effective feedback, which informs next steps.
The ability to be able to explain key concepts fluently and accurately. The ability to rapidly build positive and supportive relationships with young people. In return, we can offer you: an ongoing assignment on a full time basis.
Any candidates with the relevant knowledge, qualifications and experience are invited to apply directly.
For more information, please e-mail: email@example.com
- Work face to face with a year secondary school pupil
- Providing a high level of teaching support
- Explain key concepts fluently and accurately
- Draft and proofread work.
- Set up and manage the flow of homework and completing the necessary follow-up tasks.
- Ensure the progress of the child is communicated to the relevant people.
- This list is not exhaustive and is meant to provide a guide only. You may be required to fulfil other duties depending on the need of the child.
- Must possess a an excellent degree.
- The ability to communicate proficiently.
- Strong time management and organizational skills
- Proficient in Microsoft Office, primarily Outlook, Word, and Excel.
- Ability to teach a number of subjects including English, Maths, Science and more.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: £12.00 per hour
Expected hours: 30 per week
- Casual dress
- On-site parking
- Weekend availability
- Bachelor's (preferred)
- teaching: 1 year (preferred)
Willingness to travel:
- 100% (preferred)
Work Location: In person