Edit and manage your selectionsVIEW YOUR SELECTION
Are you looking for a challenging role which enables you to work across a diverse range of activities and with a variety of people? Can you work independently and proactively?
Our C.E.O is at the forefront of a prestigious global network of brands such as The Chelsea Truck Company, Project Kahn and Kahn Design which lead the way in terms of the design and manufacture of bespoke vehicles, automotive parts and accessories.
We are seeking a motivated and proactive Shopify Developer.
The successful applicant will be responsible for creating appealing visual content across a number of fully responsive cosmetically appealing web sites.
This role would suit someone with CMS experience, a passion for Web Design, a creative mindset. Someone who has the ability and drive to investigate, research and solve problems through persistence and tenacity.
You’ll work as part of a team and individually, creating web content to make our online shopping experience a class leading user experience for our customers, always delivering projects to the highest standards.
Key Responsibilities as our Shopify Developer:
· Creating new visually appealing web sites, web pages and sections
· Maintaining our current Shopify websites, fixing errors and improving the code
· Investigating and troubleshooting problems
· Creating and modifying templates for a CMS or web development framework
· Maintaining/installing plugins and integrations
· Delivering easy to use CMS customisation options for the marketing team
· Testing cross-browser, cross-platform, and cross-device compatibility
· Testing for compliance to specified standards such as accessibility
· Understand, Plan, Develop, Test and Document Web implementations as part of a team
· Conducting observational user testing and reviewing designs
Requirements to be our Shopify Developer:
· UK Based and hold Right to Work status for the UK
· 2+ years’ experience developing for commercial websites
· Experience in Content Management Systems – specifically Shopify
· Experience working with CMS themes and plugins
· Enjoy investigating and fixing problems
· Great time management and organisation skills
· Customer focused mentality
· Experience and knowledge of mobile development and optimisation including responsive methodology
· You recognise that your code and work impact not only the customers, but also the rest of the team. You conduct yourself with professionalism and respect not only in meetings but also in how you structure your code and in the documentation that you write
· Team player inspiring and sharing your knowledge with others
· Independent: you are self-motivated, take initiative, and are a strong communicator. You are results-driven and willing to learn and improve yourself.
Desirable experience to be our Shopify Developer:
· Experience using Liquid, Shopify 2.0 and Sanity
· Shopify integrations
· Visitor tracking, e.g. Cookies, GTM and Google Analytics
· Experience in dynamic personalisation tools, e.g. Fresh Relevance
· Experience using creative interface tools, e.g. Adobe XD and Figma|||Bradford/London|||Design||||||eVB_A1zKtZ2RNgJa|||FULL_TIME|||GBP|||HOUR|||single||||||||||||false|||