Edit and manage your selectionsVIEW YOUR SELECTION
As a Supply Chain Operative, you will be responsible for supporting the work of the Buying and R&D Teams, will have proven Supply Chain experience, ideally complemented by a bachelor’s degree in a related discipline. You will be tenacious, have outstanding communication skills including fluent written and spoken Mandarin, have exemplary attention to detail, be IT literate and excel at time management. Experience with contract processing is highly advantageous.
Job responsibilities include the below:
· Assisting in the generation of weekly stock usage reports and engaging with the monthly reporting and related buying activities.
· Use of supply chain tools and systems, primarily Zoho Inventory.
· Communication with vendors (domestic / overseas) including pricing negotiations.
· Location of new suppliers.
· Ordering and assessment of samples.
· Assisting R&D and Buying teams in ordering and bringing new products into stock.
· Setting up newly introduced products at the system level.
· Processing shipping documents.
· Arranging sea and air shipments with chosen logistics suppliers.
· Order processing and creation of purchase orders.
· Maintaining in-house records accurately.
· Liaising internally within Supply Chain and with other departments to resolve stock-related issues.
· Producing reports to order, when required.
· Assisting in the reconciliation of system stock vs. warehouse stock.
· Maintaining and developing relationships with third party companies.
· Placing orders online.
· Liaising with the Sales Team and other members of staff on their Supply Chain-related enquiries.
· Acquiring a comprehensive, working understanding of the functioning of Supply Chain.
· Using relevant computer software including, for example MS Office.
· Investigating, understanding and resolving the problems and errors which may arise in the course of your work.
· Performing general administrative tasks related to Supply Chain.
· Processing of NDAs and other contract documents.