We are an automotive design house specialising in the refinement and customisation of luxury and performance vehicles.
If you have a marketing degree, are a self-driven, ambitious and tech-savvy professional we would love to meet you! We are expecting you to take ownership of all vehicle marketing and promotional events/social media/photography and much more.
Ultimately, you should be able to act as the face and voice of our brand and manage all social media communications across Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, LinkedIn and more.
What you’ll bring:
- Designing and creating eye-catching stories/information that secure high interaction rates in relation to car sales.
- Optimising content to enhance content discoverability on the platform and effectively monetise content to maximise revenue opportunities
- Working with the editorial content team to help generate ideas for exciting, original content as well as using platform data to help inform and improve content creation
Social Media duties and responsibilities
- Set, plan and implement social media and communication campaigns and strategies in relation to the car sales side of the business
- Social Media Content Creation
- Respond to customers in a timely manner
- Monitor, track and report on feedback and online reviews
- Coordinate with Marketing, PR and Communications teams
- Photograph vehicles
- Liaise with Development and Sales departments
- Build relationships with customers, industry professionals and journalists
- Stay up-to-date with digital technology trends
- Send out mail chimps/mail shots
- Ability to identify and track relevant community KPIs
- Excellent verbal communication skills
- Excellent writing skills
- Excellent interpersonal and presentations skills
- Hands on experience with social media management
- Ability to interpret website traffic
- Attention to detail, critical-thinker and problem-solver
This role is ideal for someone with a strong interest or passion in cars.
Apply now to build an amazing career and be part of a brilliant team. We can’t wait to hear from you. The renumeration for the role is £24,000 per year.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent, Freelance
Salary: £24,000.00 per year
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Bradford: reliably commute or plan to relocate before starting work (required)
- United Kingdom (required)
Work Location: In person