Online fashion merchandiser
We are an automotive fashion house specialising in the bespoke design, customisation and refinement of luxury vehicles.
We have plans to take our Fashion brand to the next level. Therefore, we are seeking an enthusiastic Online fashion merchandiser to join our team and focus on growing our range of fashion products.
Role and responsibilities
- Review our existing range of clothing and plan and design new garment additions with the Management team
- Contact clothing suppliers globally to negotiate pricing and MOQs
- Visit fashion wholesalers and retailers nationwide to promote our range
- Working closely with the marketing team to organise photoshoots and advertisement strategies for the fashion range
- Research market trends to stay up to date with the ever-shifting world of fashion.
- Create and implement a Brand Identity that stands out across all platforms.
- Manage our Fashion E-Commerce Platform
- A proven track record of managing Fashion Brands.
- A degree in Fashion Design, Fashion and Business or a similar field.
- A portfolio showing previous designs and work.
To apply, please send a CV and covering letter to James.email@example.com