Car Sales Manager
We are seeking an experienced Vehicles Sales Manager to fulfill the business potential of our automobiles brand; implementing procedures and policies to manage the Sales Executives to maximize their potential.
Reporting to the Managing Director the role will require a driven individual with the ability and aptitude to work on a global scale and promote expedient brand growth.
You will have previous sales and operations Management Experience.
- Hand On Approach, a real "Pull you sleeves up" and get involved role
- The development of the Sales Executives within the team to achieve and exceed targets.
- Assisting on dual visits to potential customers to prospect for new business.
- Acting as a contact between a company and its existing and potential markets.
- Support the sales executives in negotiating the terms of an agreement and support the closure of sales.
- Gathering market and customer information.
- Representing the organisation at trade exhibitions, events and demonstrations.
- Negotiating variations in price, delivery and specifications with other managers.
- Advising on forthcoming product developments and discussing special promotions.
- Checking quantities of goods on display and in stock and advising Sales Executives.
- Checking vehicles in build with production and being a key point of contact.
- Reviewing own sales performance, aiming to meet or exceed targets.
- Gaining a clear understanding of customers' businesses and requirements.
- The training and development of Sales Executives within the Team
- Conducting regular performance reviews with employees
- Previous Sales Management Experience in the automotive industry.
- Proven Sales experience
- Must possess strong IT skills and have the ability to create and implement Strategic Sales Plans
- Excellent Leadership Skills
- Be able to work under pressure and meet targets
- Possess excellent communications skills
- Be able to analyse and interpret research data
- Excellent negotiation skills and ‘Can do Attitude’ is essential
- Creative thinker
- The ability to flourish in a competitive environment
- Resilience and the ability to cope with rejection
- Team player and ability to liaise with Public Relations, design and marketing department, and Supply Chain in order to ensure positive results
Job Type: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: £25,000.00-£60,000.00 per year
Email firstname.lastname@example.org or james.clough@kahndesign to apply.